Come to Sleep + Lung MD where Mark M. Chung, M.D. has over 25 years of clinical medical practice and experience. Doctor Chung graduated from the University of Buffalo School of Medicine and was trained in Respiratory Medicine at Harbor – UCLA Medical Center. He has worked at the University Hospital Stony Brook in New York.
• Over 25 years of clinical medical practice and experience
• Fellow American College of Chest Physicians
• Fellow American Academy of Sleep Medicine
• University of Buffalo School of Medicine
• University Hospital Stony Brook, NY
• Trained in Respiratory Medicine at Harbor – UCLA Medical Center
• Private practice since 1987
• Member of the National Sleep Foundation which promotes sleep health and wellness
Dr. Chung’s knowledge and experience allows him to treat his patients with the best sleep care. Come to him for solutions to your sleeping problems.
At Sleep + Lung MD we care about you and your health. Browse our website for tips on healthy sleeping habits.